Monday, March 18, 2013

It's like riding a bicycle...with the seat off.

Well, I imagine it must be difficult for some.  It's a combination of two words.  In an age when "Sup" may suffice as greeting enough for a potential sexual encounter, "LOL" can sum up how I feel about your outpouring of emotion, and even that can have the bonus interpretation of "ROFLMAO", I can understand how "Thank You" may be difficult for some.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout this process, this journey, and these outfit choices.  And I raise my everything to each of you in every possible way.  This weekend's show at 54 Below left me full.  Full of so much and so many things.

I was going to paraphrase one of the commentators I'd experienced in recent weeks and say that I'm "glad I'm finally taking this thing seriously", but they've already had enough billing.

Here's to all of us.  Getting through all of it.

Here's the last song we did.


No comments: