Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I've always been envious of Jessica Lange


On fear, perception, and American Horror Story.

Fearsome is what you may think of me. 
I have been told this before. 
Prone to rants to my therapist, these thoughts of yours used to trouble me. 
My being fearsome is more your problem. 
 
Trust me, it’s just the shoes.

Do I intimidate you?  What are you afraid of? 

Fearful.  Now, that I will never show you. 
I’ll make a sausage stuffing that will reveal so much to you, but you will never be told of what I am fearful.  Surprisingly, if we’d continued in the fashion we were styled (dinners, social gatherings, a happy hour, even the occasional coffee shop), I may have told you a few of them.

When I am an old woman, I shall wear black and call myself Fiona Goode. 
I’ve always been a fan of the macabre, although I do not enjoy scary movies.

This is a life of perceptions.  So, I am aware of what you think of me.  Meh.

Does her name have to be Queenie?


No comments: