Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top #10 (The Celebrity Edition)


  1. I have yet to fully find the relevance in an Ariana Grande.

  1. John Legend sure does know how to blandly beat someone to the punch, doesn’t he?

  1. P!ink can do no wrong.  A folk album?  Yes.

  1. Remember when Kesha was spelled Ke$ha?  Where is he?  I saw her juding a singing competition in a clear heel a few months ago, but that was the last I saw of him.

  1. Does Nick Cannon know that the first wrong turn was actually “Drumline”?

  1. You should all know that I’ve forgiven Kelly Price for her behavior on Season 1 of R&B Divas LA.

  1. No one misses Nell Carter like I miss Nell Carter.  Have you seen the video of her singing “Back In The High Life Again”?  I love it so.  That black, white, and occasionally gold lamé floor-length gown wears me out.

  1. Go back and study Kate Bush when you have a moment.

  1. She didn’t sing, but I’m still having a very hard time accepting a world without Joan Rivers.

  1. Lying in bed on a Sunday morning trying to figure out which Pointer Sister is singing lead on which song will always be one of my favorite pastimes.  

No comments: