Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Today's Top 10

I was a day late, y'all.  Look....I'm on LA time this week.  Better late than pregnant...





  1. “Cleavage & a Grey Beard” – possibly the title of my first album.


  1. I get to talk to him every day.  If asked how I liked those apples, I would just smile and simply walk away.


  1. Upon learning of the passing of someone so young, no matter how troubled their even younger time with you may have been, find a way to honor and acknowledge.  I chose.


  1. Bottoming your way to the top.


  1. I take myself and what I do so/too/very seriously.  There are some people in the wrong position who don’t/won’t/can’t.  I’ll miss them for other reasons though.


  1. They are a set of the most beautifully striking eyes that, when set upon, my shoulders can’t help but relax.


  1. Traumatic and heart-shaping things have happened to me for the last 3 years each time I’ve come to Los Angeles.  A heart-working (and sometime wrenching) event for each year.  That’s just math.


  1. I got to talk to a woman who was in the audience of my show this past weekend.  She saw me do my thing at the same theatre over a year ago, but we hadn’t had the chance to meet until after this most recent performance.  She asked me how my mother was doing.  And she said “Hey, between you and me, I  can tell…something’s got you feeling kinda happy” as she jokingly jabbed me in my side.  She is an older woman…clearly with impeccable taste.  I’m always surprised when people listen.

  1. “His penis looked like a replacement button on an Easter bunny.” ~ ?


  1. Words of advice given to a girlfriend of mine over brunch recently:  If his balls aren’t in your mouth, then put one in his court.

No comments: