- A peanut butter and jelly sandwich instantly makes me feel like I’m in kindergarten again. I still love that feeling.
- Recently, I purchased the perfect shirt for a first date. (Don’t worry, I’ve kept the receipt)
- I’ve added “Listening” to the special skills section of my resume. People should know.
- “Until the lion has his own historian, the hunter will always be the hero.”
- I want to build a recording studio in my own house. And no, you can’t use it.
- Everyone should shave their head at least once in their lives. It is the most liberating feeling.
- In my world, bacon should never be on a burger. For some reason, I do not enjoy when my edible animals touch.
- A lot of people over the age of 30 have been very concerned about a recent performance by something named “Miley”.
- There are more than 4 people I know very well who are admittedly in absolutely loveless marriages or relationships.
- In life, I have had multiple close-to-religious experiences listening to Aretha Franklin’s “Spirit In The Dark”. If you don’t know it, listen. It was often a duet with Ray Charles back in the day. It is my church.
A special Holiday Bonus...
- I used to hold board meetings in my bedroom as a child with each of my stuffed animals lined up to discuss the day's events. Miss Piggy was the secretary. I recently dedicated a song to my old stuffed friends.